Awnings enhance your life style, save energy and add value to your home
You'll be amazed how much awnings can improve the appearance of your home, in addition to the practical features they add.
Whether you are looking for traditional window awnings, a retractable roller awning, or something customized just for you...let the experienced staff at Dorchester Awning help you obtain exactly what you are looking for.
We will visit your home and help you pick the best style and fabric choice for your particular application. We can provide you with a photo overlay showing what your new awning will look like when superimposed onto a photograph that we take.
When you are satisfied, we will custom manufacture your awnings with top quality materials - tailored to fit exactly your space and your desires. Your complete satisfaction is what we strive for -- the highest compliment you can pay us is the referral of a friend, relative or client.
How Can Dorchester Awning Improve Your Home?
- Practicality: Awnings combine functional elegance with decorative appeal to enhance the architecture of any home - in addition to providing protection from the elements. They are the perfect addition to any residence. Awnings can protect interior drapes, furnishings and wood flooring from undue fading. Awnings and canopies can also be used to extend your living space over pools and patios, grilling or lounging areas. The possibilities are virtually endless!
- Beauty: Choose from an array of eye-appealing colors, patterns and fabric selections. Today's awning fabrics are durable enough to withstand wind, rain and sun, yet retain their flexibility and good looks. Our fabrics are guaranteed for five years.
- Style: Awnings come in a variety of attractive styles - from the motorized retractable awnings (perfect for the patio or sun-deck) to fixed frame permanent window and door models in a variety of shapes and sizes. For large spaces (like patios and gazebos) a frame structure can be created to provide for almost any shape, size or style imaginable.
- Energy Efficient: Awnings conserve energy by shading windows and reducing indoor temperatures. Studies by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRE) have shown that awnings on windows and patio doors can reduce inside temperatures by as much as 8- 15 degrees, depending on the exposure of the window, the color of the fabric and the style and method of attaching the awning.
- Affordable: Awnings are a cost-effective addition to any home with
a price that is right for your budget. They can also add to the resale value of your home. Let our skilled, design-oriented sales force bring their wealth of knowledge and assist you in the correct awnings for your particular home.
Call, Email or Request A Quote to set up an appointment to visit our Showroom in Kingston MA – or to schedule a no-obligation appointment at your office or home.