Seeking An Awning Installation Company
on the North Shore?
Those who reside and own businesses on the North Shore of Boston know the importance of finding the right type of window and door coverage. An awning installation can do wonders for your property by providing aesthetic and functional appeal.
With the many awning ideas and different awning styles to choose from, hiring professionals to provide installation services can improve your property in more ways than one. If you’ve been wondering which company to choose to install your awnings on the North Shore, Dorchester Awning is the answer!
There are many attractions like beautiful beaches, lighthouses, historic homes, and more that date back over 300 years for residents and tourists to enjoy, so property owners on the North Shore can agree that preserving the area's heritage through traditional awnings is essential. For that reason, partnering with Dorchester Awning to install your new awning design for your windows, doors, or even a porch covering can spruce up the exterior of a home or business!
Why Choose Dorchester Awning for Your Awning Installation?
Dorchester Awning is more than just a family-owned business that has been in business since 1901. It is a legacy with a respected reputation that has, over the years, provided customers on the North Shore with the best service and high-quality products. We've successfully maintained a 100% customer satisfaction rate and built key partnerships with trusted vendors to ensure our clients get nothing but the best awnings in Massachusetts!
There are many reasons to choose our company. The most important is the value you get for your money with our superior products and services, including:
- Canopies, Storefront Awnings, and Large Venue Awnings
- Retractable Awnings, Pergola Canopies, and Shade Sails
- Retractable Fabric Roof Systems
- Metal Awnings
- National and International Accounts
- Winter Removal and Storage
- Special and Custom Projects
- Permit applications (we have an experienced and licensed team of construction supervisors)
Another advantage you’ll find is the peace of mind of knowing your beautiful awning design and idea will come to life and be professionally installed by our team of experts. You can consider our brand your go-to one-stop shop for all your awning needs because we also render services for storage and repair, as well as cleaning and maintenance.
A Glimpse at Our Design Process
Awning companies work in different ways. At Dorchester Awning, we create custom designs to fit your exact requirements. When our design process is in progress, there are many things we take into consideration to ensure that you receive the best possible solution for your needs. Here are some steps we go through when developing the perfect awning for you or your business.
- Step 1: We'll consult with you to discuss your requirements, understand your home or business "personality," and determine your budget.
- Step 2: You will be shown examples of different awning/canopy styles, color combinations, and materials to choose from.
- Step 3: Our team of professionals will review your home or commercial building to understand how the awning styles you favor will work in that setting.
- Step 4: We will create a computer mock-up of what your awning/canopy will look like on your property and make adjustments based on your considerations.
- Step 5: For commercial applications, we will work with you to create graphics through many iterations to achieve the look and feel that is just right.
- Step 6: Once we receive your approved design, our experienced personnel will begin to create your awning in our shop. If we have questions, we will get in touch with you.
- Step 7: Once your awning or canopy is completed, our experienced installers will start with the fitting, and if any adjustments are needed, we will gladly make them.
- Step 8: After the installation, you can relax and enjoy the many benefits of your new awning!
Dorchester Awning has one goal - always go above and beyond to ensure all our customers are 100% satisfied with our quality service and products.