Need Help Bringing Your Awning Ideas to Life? We Offer Our Services on Cape Cod to Make Them a Reality
As a popular summertime destination offering ocean beaches, fried clam and lobster shacks, freshwater ponds, quaint villages with historic homes, and lighthouses, Cape Cod is the quintessential spot to enjoy life outdoors. Whether for your year-round Upper, Mid, or Lower Cape home, business, or summer cottage, Dorchester Awning can help extend your outdoor space by offering a variety of options to bring your unique awning ideas and designs to life.
Awnings provide the ideal solution for extra outdoor space for your home or business without incurring expensive construction costs. They make enjoying your patio or deck on “Old Cape Cod” something to look forward to while offering some cover and protection from the scorching sun rays or other harsh weather conditions.
There is no doubt an awning installation can enhance your property's exterior, increase its value and make it aesthetically pleasing. Dorchester Awning is your best bet, given the various designs, styles, and materials we have to offer!
Why Choose Dorchester Awning on Cape Cod?
As a Massachusetts awning company in business for over 100 years, we’ve helped many property owners on the Cape turn their awning visualizations into a reality. We've grown and evolved with modern styles beyond simple fabric shades. Our wide range of products and services includes:
- Canopies, Storefront Awnings, and Large Venue Awnings
- Retractable Awnings, Pergola Canopies, and Shade Sails
- Retractable Fabric Roof Systems
- Metal Awnings
- Nationwide and International Accounts
- Winter Removal and Storage
- Special and Custom Projects
- Permit applications (we have an experienced and licensed team of construction supervisors)
We care about providing and maintaining our 100% customer satisfaction rate, nurturing key partnerships with our trusted vendors, and personalizing the design process to suit your unique needs! Our team of professionals will ensure your awning design is beautifully installed, and you can utilize our additional services, such as storage and repair, as well as cleaning and maintenance.
How Our Design Process Looks
To turn a lot of awning designs and ideas into a reality, we follow a simple 8-step process that ensures you receive the best service possible, and our procedures are in place to ensure you get what you’re looking for. Here’s an outline of our 8-step design process:
- Step 1: We'll have a consultation with you to discuss your budget requirements and understand your home or business needs.
- Step 2: We’ll show you examples of our work so you can choose from different awning/canopy styles, color combinations, and materials.
- Step 3: Our professional team will review your home or commercial property to determine how the awning styles you favor will work in that setting.
- Step 4: We will create a computer mock-up of what your awning/canopy will look like on your property and make adjustments based on your considerations.
- Step 5: For commercial applications, we will work with you to create graphics through many iterations to achieve the look and feel that is just right.
- Step 6: Once you’re happy and give us approval for your design, our experienced personnel will begin to create your awning in our shop, and if we have questions, we will reach out to you.
- Step 7: When your awning or canopy is ready for installation, our experienced installers will start with the fitting, and if any adjustments are needed, we will gladly make them.
- Step 8: With the installation completed, now is the time you can relax and enjoy the many benefits of your new awning!
There's nothing as exciting as having a design in mind that's captured and executed in the way you'd imagined. Dorchester Awning has the skills and expertise to see your installation from start to finish is done properly. Since 1901, our trusted brand has helped develop, fabricate, and install awning/canopy systems on Cape Cod, in the Metro Boston and surrounding areas up and down the east coast of Massachusetts, as well as in Southern New Hampshire and Northern Rhode Island!
Contact us today, and we'll give you a customized quote for your designs and allow us to turn your awning design ideas into a reality!