We Offer the Best in Awning Design in Massachusetts
August 31, 2021
Dorchester Awning’s reputation for being the best begins with awning design in Massachusetts. With the awning market valued at nearly $8bn in 2020 and projected to reach $12.5bn by 2028, there will be many customers requiring awning design and awning installation in Massachusetts.
As we’ve been doing this for over 120 years, we’re the experts in awning design and awning installation. We work hard to ensure our customers are 100 percent satisfied with their projects, and by earning their trust, we appreciate becoming our customers’ awning company for life.
Awning Design Process
When you stop by Dorchester Awning, our professional and experienced staff will guide you through the awning design process. We make sure to listen to your preferences and concerns and recommend products that will work best for you and your unique situation.
- We discuss your requirements, your personality, and your price range.
- We show you different awning and canopy styles, color combinations, and materials.
- We review your home or commercial building to understand creatively how the awning will work in that setting.
- We render a computer model of what an awning or canopy will look like on your home or building and make adjustments based on your considerations.
- We can add graphics and work to achieve the look and feel that’s just right for you. Want to see how we add a logo to an awning? Check out the process here.
- Once you approve the design, our experienced personnel will create your awning in our shop.
- When your awning is complete, our team of experienced installers will install your awning or canopy. If adjustments are needed, we’ll make them.
- After installation, all that’s left to do is enjoy your awning.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business, we can make a perfect awning just for you.
Awning Installation Process
There are a few steps we follow in the awning installation process. First, we make sure everything is measured so the awning will fit appropriately and not interfere with your house or business soffits. We look for the stud for mounting and utilize mounting brackets to ensure a quality installation. Awnings weigh about 200lbs, so they require evenly-spaced brackets to hold them in place. Holes are drilled into place, brackets are installed, and the awning is placed.
Our commitment to the customer doesn’t end when the awning project is complete; we stand by our products and provide continued support. In addition to designing awnings, we are valued for our other services, including seasonal awning removal, storage, and re-installation.
The follow-on services we provide help customers maintain their awnings and canopies in the best conditions. While your awning is in storage, we’ll check it for repairs and implement those repairs over the course of the winter. Our wide variety of repairs keep your canopies in great shape. We offer these services on a yearly basis and recently upgraded this service to include date planning. When you set a target date with Dorchester Awning, we can schedule your re-installation in advance to avoid long wait times.
With Dorchester Awning, you can expect the best awning design in Massachusetts and the best awning installation in Massachusetts.
Now that you’ve learned about our awning design in Massachusetts, contact us today to find out how you can schedule your free design consultation with Dorchester Awning.