We Deliver Aesthetically Pleasing Designer Awnings
November 22, 2022
There are many simple home or business improvement projects that can significantly alter the appearance of a building for the better. The designer awnings that Dorchester Awning provides are just one example of this. After all, we’ve been providing shade coverings that have been consumer favorites for over a century now, and we strive to make each one of these additions the best awning design that our clients have come across. You don’t have to take our word for it, either! Our customers speak for themselves and have personally shared their positive experiences with us.
Residential or Commercial: Easily Find the Best Type of Awning for You
The benefits that outdoor awnings provide have long been touted. However, the choice to invest in awnings should not be based on a rapid-fire decision, nor should the type or design you choose. What type of awning is best for you and/or your building can significantly vary from person to person and across different establishments. For instance, the needs a business may have, what features their awnings should come with, and the overall look and appearance of the awning itself can potentially be very different from what a homeowner is trying to achieve with their window covering. Some of the many options we feature include:
- Canopies, Storefront Awnings, Large Venue Awnings
- Retractable Awnings, Pergola Canopies and Shade Sails
- Retractable Fabric Roof Systems
- Metal Awnings
So how can you decide which one will work best for you? To begin with, you’re not alone in working through this process and the decisions that come with it. Our experts are readily available to help every step of the way:
- Step One: Encourage you to discuss your requirements to better understand the “personality” of your home or business and determine your price range.
- Step Two: Show examples of different awning/canopy styles, color combinations, and materials.
- Step Three: Review your home or commercial building in order to creatively understand how the awning styles you favor will work for your unique setting.
- Step Four: Present a computer model of what your awning/canopy will look like and make adjustments based on your feedback.
- Step Five: Apply graphics, if applicable.
- Step Six: Our experts start production once design work is approved.
- Step Seven: Schedule installation and complete the process.
You also don’t have to find inspiration on your own. Not only can we suggest what will work well, but our clients often find reading the Dorchester Awning reviews and viewing our previous work instrumental in helping them fine-tune and understand their own preferences. In short, determining the ideal awning design for you, your home, or your business can be seamless and uncomplicated when you partner with us!
Our Awnings Come with a Suite of Services and Designs
After you’ve decided on the type of awning you want and the design you prefer, we’re here to help complete the process and ensure it’s installed correctly. The quality awning products and services we provide don’t end there, though. We also offer assistance in winter removal and storage, repairs, and even special and custom projects.
Sprucing up the exterior of a home or business with a shade covering doesn’t have to be hard – especially when you work with us – but it can take time from beginning to end. So why wait? There’s no reason to put your awning installation plans on hold; we’re ready to help you today!
Contact Dorchester Awning today and work with one of the best companies in the business.