Custom Awnings For Your Business
February 21, 2022
While we may have started building surrey tops for horse-drawn buggies, Dorchester Awning Company has expanded into a wide variety of awning, tent, and other shade product offerings. We can design and fabricate custom awnings for your business or home with 100% customer satisfaction.
We understand the importance of a first impression. Our goal is to make your awning or canopy achieve just the result you’re looking for.
Take Your Business to the Next Level
We have clients across Boston, Cape Cod, Eastern Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Northern Rhode Island, and beyond. Our commercial customers are always telling us how our awnings and canopies have improved their business and increased the quality of their relationships with their own customers.
Some of the ways that Dorchester Awning Company can enhance your business include:
- Increasing your sales. Adding awnings or canopies can increase your business’s visibility and add distinction to your image without expensive renovation costs.
- Brightening your image and adding intrigue. Awnings provide shelter and add attractive signage to your storefront, acting as an efficient marketing tool and extending a welcome to your customers.
- Extending your outdoor space. You can add significant space and protect your customers from the elements with an awning or large canopy.
- Adding charm. With an array of shapes, fabric choices, colors, and patterns, the possibilities are endless to add style, complement your storefront, and create the image you desire.
- Reducing your energy costs. In the summer, window awnings can reduce solar heat gain by up to 65% on south-facing windows and 77% on west-facing windows.
We’re Full Service
Dorchester Awning Company’s products are high quality, feature superior design, and are available in a wide range of fabric choices. As a full-service company, we provide a complete range of amenities, including design, permit processing, fabrication, recovery, seasonal take-down, storage, and reinstallation. We’re there for you every step of the way with your commercial awning project.
We can create coverings for almost any commercial application. Dorchester Awning Company’s professional staff will work with your designers, engineers, architects, or project managers on all the details of developing the awning design that will ensure a structurally sound, useful, and elegant solution to your awning and canopy covering requirements.
We assist with designing and installing awnings and canopies for our national and regional accounts, including health care and hotel and resort clients, industrial applications, and custom commercial awnings. Our awnings are specifically designed to withstand high winds and weather stresses. Dorchester Awning is proud to offer quality, durable products complete with the industry’s most comprehensive warranty programs. The fabrics and motors lead the industry in reliability and warranties, and we use only the most rugged metals and hardware.
Some of our creations have included entrance canopies, walkway canopies, handicap ramp awnings, mobile medical truck/trailer interface canopies, ambulance entrance canopies, stationary canopies, patio awnings, smoking shelters, side panels and screens, retractable awnings, customized fabric and tension structures, and more, complete with logos and graphics to provide just the right level of information.
Dorchester Awning Company strives to exceed requirements at the best possible price and time frame. When working with facilities that are open for business, we are conscious of operating with the least possible disruption to staff and clients.
Our commitment does not end when your custom awnings project is complete: we stand behind our products and provide continued support to every business we work with. Dorchester Awning Company customers are customers for life.
Now that you’ve learned about our custom awnings, contact us today to find out how you can schedule your free design consultation with Dorchester Awning Company.